Blabber

GP appointment today. She was so excited when I told her. Very sweet!

Had bloods taken and will have results tomorrow. Booked in with my ob now as well. First appointment not until 15th October...feels like ages away but hoping time passes quickly. GP not too keen on early scan so looks like I might not get to see this little one until I'm almost 10 weeks along! If I start to get worried I might push for one though....or if levels aren't as good as what they should be. Trying hard not to be too paranoid though. I held back from buying anymore HPTs today...amazing!! Though I might cave and buy more tomorrow. I just like seeing that line get darker!

DH is home on Thursday so only 2 more sleeps. Can't wait to see him so we can celebrate this amazing news in person!

Symptoms to date:

-tiredness
-slight nausea
-slight cramping
-increased CM
-peeing more frequently overnight
-tender boobs
-insomnia


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment